Wednesday, September 22, 2010

learn something new - sLow speed Photo


low light photos.
taken sept 2010 at Esplanade, Singapore.
I like to photos object..i dont know how to called it way.. but i love to go abroad,go to somewhere, then..when i saw something interested,i capture it "my way".. haha.. i wrote it because, i dont know to much about theoritically. i just do what i love,and hope everyone could appreciate it. so,just fell free to comment everything about my photos. its free..hahahahahaha.

About this photo.. i love it ( photos about light ) especially in the night..because of i love to see light.. its shown life and glamourous. i try to explore something new about this low light photos,like mixed it with zooming technic..and i like the product.. hahahaha.. something new for me..:)

About my fully photos.
Facebook : Fredy Didi Antonius

No comments: